Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Oldies are Makin' a Come back today!!

We've got ALL KINDS of Oldies makin' an appearance today - why you may ask?
Because it's an Oldie But Goodie Thusday, of course.
Don't you just LOVE when you find a digi that you'd forgotten you had and are reminded by someone else using it?!
Man, I LOVE when that happens - I had that Super Fun Surprise today looking through all the AMAZING creations the Design Team created for today!
Talk about being INPIRED!! =)

Tammy A. feauring Goofy Ghost-candy
Cely (July/August Guest Designer featuring BBrat Girl - Balloon-Sitter


Lori Padberg featuring Snowman Broom




Becky Givans featuring Bug Jar
Don't forget, we've got challenges GALORE going on right now -
Our "Heavy Metal" Saturday challenge AND our Weekly PCP and CDAC group Challenge.
Come join in the FUN and play along - you might just be one of our Wonderful Winners!
Happy Craftin'!

6 comments:

Carly said...

they are all wonderful! I love the bug in a jar! Great work everyone :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

YOu are right. I LOVE ALL the days at Bugaboo, but I think I have to put this one on top of my list. I just get so inspired by OBG day because some seem still so new to me.

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Yes, they are all simply adorable. The way I explain all Bugaboo stamps to anyone that doesn't know about them!

Flowers to Mumbai said...

Hello my friend! I *love* this soft, delicate creation! SO gorgeous!

Luxury Villa Rentals in Tuscany said...

SOOOO beautiful and what a gorgeous image, LOVE your coloring!!!!!

Cheap Flights to Nigeria said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm just glad I was been able to visit your site. Keep it up.