Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heavy Metal Challenge With Brads or Eyelets

CTB Dottie Recipe Challenge Button
Good Morning everyone!   Wow what a great Christmas in July Celebration we had!   Thanks to all of you our family, followers and friends for helping us to pull off a wonderful event.   Special thanks to the DT of Totally Stampalicious for joining in on the fun!  Kudos to the Bugaboo crew for all your hard work and inspiration, we could not have done it without everyone doing their part!  Thanks so much! 
Please bear with us while we compile the winners, we will have them all posted by Monday pm.
Ok now on to our newest challenge!   This week we want to see your projects featuring “Metals”   it can be in your texture, your paper or your embellishments, just think of greys and golds, brass and bronze you get the idea, just don’t forget to add brads or eyelets!
The rules are simple:
New Projects only and no Back linking please! Metal or  Metal colors and Brads or eyelets and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 7/30/11  at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!
Limited to 3  projects per person pleas
Don’t forget your creations can also be made to fit our challenges over at  PCP and CADC for our Wacky Wednesday Challenge! There is still plenty of time to play in challenge #10 which is a Theme Challenge.
Now let me share some inspiration from our talented DT.  

 
image

6 comments:

Cole said...

Another awesome week of inspiration cards everyone!!! Thanks for such a great hop last week - I'm exhausted! LOL xo

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Thanks for another great challenge. This time I made it!

tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

great challenge theme - my photo didn't pick it up but i used some metallics on my frame and on my brad head - it really makes the card shine - thanks for the challenge!

*CAFE said...

Oh, gosh....I just love this challenge! It was screamin' for me to enter, and I'm glad I had the chance! Thanks, Bugaboo Team!

Leslie said...

I am not sure my card fits the challenge since I didn't use a Bugaboo image. I did use some metal hinges though. I hope that counts for something.

misteejay said...

A great challenge and it gave me the opertunity to play with my Christmas blocks that I won last in last week's Christmas event.

Toni xx