Saturday, July 23, 2011

Winners of our Christmas in July Contest

We had such a huge response to our Blog hop/Weeklong event!   You all are the best and we so appreciate everyone who played along and helped up spread the word!  Did you see the amazing project that our followers submitted?? Just wonderful!  Below is our list of winners we will be adding the single image winners as they come in. emails being sent out for the rest tonight.  All winners chosen via Random.org!
Saturday Challenge Winners:
1st   -  Nana Connie  winner of 7 free images
2nd  -  Lis –The purple Place – winner of 4 images
3rd – Sara - Winner of 2 images
 Kimberly   - Winner of $25 Archiver GC

Blog Hop Winners:
Grand prize – 7 free images each month for 6 months – TigerLady
$30 Gift Card to Bugaboo – Terry
$30 Gift Card to Bugaboo – Joanne
$25 Archivers GC – Lynn
3 free images – Wendy aka Roo
3 free images -Lori
Honorable mention:

Monday
1.  Stacy Walker  -
2 . SiskiyouSue
3 Heather
Tuesday:
Margo
2 . Joycelyn
3 Frea
Wednesday
1. Toni
2. Cheryl
3.  Chelsea
Thursday
1. Linda
2.  Ardilla
3 .Kellie
Friday
1.  Laura
2. Skye
3.  Claire
Winners of a free image from the DT:
KLM, SAMANTHA, kurlygirl,, Mary J, Kimberly, (Crafty Kitten) ; Annie;

18 comments:

Kimberly said...

HOLY!!!! i won something....how exciting, i hope it's me, that's my name up there....thank you so much i had loads of fun...
www.justwordz.ca
kimberly

Carly said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! I'm soooo jealous :)

But seriously congrats and can't wait to see what you create :)

Nana Connie said...

Whoo Hoo ! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Those 7 images will be put to good use, I promise.

Chelsea said...

Congrats to all of the winners!

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Hooray! Thank you so much! I'm super excited!

Mary J said...

Yay, thanks for my free image from a DT!!

misteejay said...

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone at CTB for such a fun challenge.

Toni xx

Cole said...

Congrats to all the winners :-)

craftykitten said...

Woooooohooooooo!!! I can't believe I was the grand prize winner!!! Thank you so much. Tammy I have emailed you hun.
(in case anyone is wondering my blog name is Crafty Kitte and the Tigerlady comes from my email addy but we are one and the same! - I'm very glad to say!)
One very happy Crafty Kitten
hugs
Dawn xx

Ardilla said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!

I made eight projects this week for Christmas, thank you :)

Thank you for my prize as well!!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Thank you so MUCH! I was so happy and excited to find out I was a WINNER!!

YIPPEE!!! I can't wait to hit the store and add some new images to my wonderful Bugaboo Collection!!!

Congratulations to ALL the winners and everyone who played along!!

Happy Crafting,
Lissa

Claire said...

I would like to say a very big THANK YOU.. the challenge was briiliant, and even better I won
3rd prize on Friday... This is the very first thing I have won...and I am so so excited... Thank you


Well done to everyone to all that organized it... can't wait for the next one
Claire xx

Loretta said...

What a wonderful challenge. Not only did I start my Christmas cards and receive a free image, but I was also able to get inspiration from all that participated. Thanks again!!

Sara I. said...

This was an amazing hop and loved the early jump on all my christmas cards!! I can't believe I won!!! I'm so excited and congrats to all the other winners!! Happy Craftin' ladies!!

Jen Leeflang said...

Congratulations to all the winners - enjoy your shopping.
Thanks to all the organisers - It was a great week of fun!
luv n huggz
Jen

Lynn said...

Had a great time and got some cards made early for Christmas (a first for me). Pleased to see that I won a prize from the Blog Hop - do I need to do something to claim it? Thanks again for the fun.

Lynn x

klm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Not heard anything about how to claim my prize yet - not sure how to get in touch other than leaving another comment.

Lynn x