Friday, July 29, 2011

Freebie Friday

Y'all are probably going to demand my head on the proverbial platter me for saying this, but I can't help it - Our Freebie Friday image is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! ROTFLMAO. . .OMG, sometimes I just slay myself. . .;)

Oh all right, enough with the cosmic comedy. . .;) You can download our latest Freebie Friday image for free all week long right here, and you can purchase the entire A Kid's View Astronaut collection here. But before you boldly go where no man has gone before (I can't help myself!), take a look at our DT's galactic goodness below. . .;)

Marilyn Webb, GD for 06/2011 & 07/2011

Cely Smith, GD for 07/2011 & 08/2011

Joy Stagg

Amy Ely



Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh the possibilities! Thank you so much! Love it!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh yes Rae Anne.....the possibilities....these are so fantastic!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Oh perfect! My husband works at NASA, and we often try to send the nieces and nephews space-related stuff. Thanks so much! And I love all the projects shown here -- very creative stuff!

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Doing the Bugaboo Freebie Friday Happy Dance!! Great cards DT!

Kelley said...

Thank you for the astronaut! He is going to be fun to use. Great cards, ladies.

SiskiyouSue said...

Love it, wish my son hadn't had his b'day already. I'll have to find some excuse for a card.

Christa said...

Thanks so much! My son loves astronauts, so I'll be making good use of this guy! :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [31 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria