Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let's Emboss it!

Happy Saturday all!  I hope everyone had a great week.  I can not believe the first week of the year is over but it is nice getting back into a normal routine!  What a great challenge we had almost 200 entries and the quality of those entries was amazing.  Thanks so much for joining us.   Don’t forget next Saturday begins our Birthday Bash!  You will not want to miss out on the week long  party with lots of things to do and prizes that are Amazing! Trust Me!
Now on to the challenge!  This week our challenge is to Emboss on  your project.  This can be a Wet or a Dry Emboss but we wanna see it .
How can you win you ask?
Make a project  with Embossing  and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 1/15/11 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!
Don’t forget you may use any image however to win the top prize you must use Bugaboo, there is a great freebie listed below so why not!
Limited to 3  projects per person please!
Below the DT has created some great  projects to get you started!
As always each of the below images can be found in the Store - here.
 
 
http://api.ning.com/files/s7qoLvaiH17csCVyZcdq2rj-AXP7BMJ*BGAfuy1HB5mMVdiaVLU7p1TqSDpfKgj8AMfBwLKXkN*sXwgaVpjlf66gy1SgvQ-U/jan_chal.jpg

Place your Embossed projects in the link provided!

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

The DT crew did a wonderful job and I just had to jump into the challenge. It has been since the first week in December...wow! I need to get lucky and be a big winner I'm willing to be a small winner...haha I love my Bugaboo stamps.

*CAFE said...

I love that there are so many different styles on your DT! Great cards to see! Thanks for another great challenge! You keep me busy with so much inspiration!

Dawn Frost said...

Great cards everyone, LOVE Peggy's Stella card, too funny! Thanks for a great challenge.

Linda w said...

I'm so sorry, I've entered my card by mistake #6...I thought I was entering your anything goes challenge...ooops. Sorry to cause you inconvenience. the DT Cards are fantastic for both challenges Hugs Lin

Georgia said...

I can't seem to find the link to add my project. So here is a link my project. thanks

http://cardsbygeorgia.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-challenges.html

Billie A said...

Boy I can see more digi's I want they are so cute. I love the DT's cards. Had a great time playing, love to emboss so this was easy and your images are so much fun to work with.