Friday, January 7, 2011

Freebie Friday

Pardon the pun (given today's Freebie Friday), but we're simply running around like the proverbial chicken with its head lopped off as we prepare for our Bugaboo Stamps' birthday blog hop on Saturday, 01/15/2011. . .;)

With a bawk & a squawk, let me introduce you to this week's Freebie Friday image - Bird Greetings | Happy Bird-day. You can download it for free all week long here, and you can purchase the entire set cheep-cheep (hee-hee, get it?) here. :D

I interupt this very important freebie friday moment to introduce you to our very talented Jami Bova!


Who am I? I'm a mother of 2 terrific boys. I'm wife to an amazing Soldier and the love of my life. I am a proud American. Some know me as sgtStamper. I'm a crafter, a stamper, a writer, a computer geek, an interior designer, a teacher, a program manager, a karate student, and so much more. Here is where I hope to share my creative side with others - I hope you can take something from my site, enjoy, and share back! Please stop by and visit me on my blog - www.sgtstamper.com

Jami Bova, GD for 01/2011 - YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT!!! ;)















Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

6 comments:

Su G said...

what beautiful work chicks!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable image! Great cards DT!

Jennie said...

Fantastic!
The cards are all awesome and what a sweet image :)

Thank youxx

Deb said...

These are super fab..I can't wait to use it!!!
Deb P

EELS said...

Thankyou for this freebie, it's a cutie.

Jane Wetzel said...

So very cool to get Jami Bova! Love Bugaboo images and she is a GREAT designer!