Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winners of our January Anything Goes Challenge

Wow we have hit January running and are so pleased!   Thanks to all of you we had a huge challenge and we are all impressed with all the great work that was entered for this weeks Challenge!  Thanks to all who played along, below are the winners who will be contacted via email later today!

  Be sure and stop by their blogs they have some amazing work to share, and I know they would be more than glad to get some love!

Amanda B 1st place winner of 7 images

Donna 2nd place winner of 4 free images

P1020907

Marilyn 3rd place winner of 2 free images

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations Ladies ! Great cards ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Caro said...

Wow ... congratulations ... very lovely cards!

Jodie Mackrell said...

awesome creations! congratulations to the winners!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness, I've won something...woohoo...thank you so much for picking me...I'll have no trouble picking 4 images...thank you ladies...I'm off to do some shopping :) Donna x