Friday, September 17, 2010

Freebie Friday

Jodie, the owner of Bugaboo Stamps, advised the DT that it's supposed to be -4 (as in four degrees minus zero) tomorrow in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. But, it's going to be 93 degrees here in Austin, TX. Is that not just the most peculiar thing?!? As if Autumn can't make up her mind to chase summer or herald winter?

Well, whatever Autumn is like in your little corner of the world, I can promise you that you're going to want download this week's Freebie Friday and then purchase additional digi stamps in the A Kid's View Fall collection here. But before you make your way over to the store, take look below at what the DT's been up to.










Note: Every attempt is made to get digi images uploaded to the store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Jodie ! What a fab freebie ! The cards are all gorgeous ! Thanks for the inspiration ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

aqualeiga said...

Wow! Seriously superb cards this week! And what a gorgeous freebie, thank you so much. I am always impressed by the fab freebies, but this one is extra cute, I can't wait to use it! Big smiles, Ali x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Too Stinkin' CUTE!!! What great cards and projects!

ThePurplePlace said...

Another Fabulous image!! I also LOVE the September Stamp Club and bought the set! ;)

The images are all adorable! I can't wait to see what next month brings!

WOOHOO!! Thanks so much!!

Lisa