Saturday, September 18, 2010

Winners of Stitch in time Challenge!

We have chosen our great winners for the last challenge!   Wow we had some wonderful entries I am so glad that Random.org does the hard part!  Please join me in congratulating the following players!  Everyone has been contacted via email or as a comment if no email available.  You may visit their blogs by clicking on the picture! 

Please consider joining our current challenge with OWH!

1st Place winner of 7 Images

Lisa

image

2nd Place Winner  - Choice of 4 free images

Prita

clip_image002

 

3rd place winner 2 images of choice

Celey

image

2 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Oh My Goodness!

I stopped by after being over at Operation Write Home and was wondering why my card was on the front page! YIPPEE!

I WON! And I am totally thrilled, because I adore Jodie's images!

WOOHOO! THANK YOU sooooo MUCH!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Min said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Can't wait to see what you pick and create with your new winnings!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~M