Monday, September 20, 2010

ABC Monday

Every time that I think to myself, "Cammy cannot not possibly outdo her last ABC project for Bugaboo Stamps," she makes a big ol' fat stinkin' liar out of me. . .;) I believe that each little girl and boy at the party is going to be surprised and delighted with the birthday place settings - I wish that I were being invited!

Cammy Wall

Before you rush off to Cammy's blog, please let me reiterate Bugaboo Stamps' commitment to Operation Write Home. We sponsored a special challenge in honor of their second birthday this past Saturday, 09/18/2010, and you've still have plenty of time to participate - The party is here.

Finally, Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring a challenge on Crafter's Digital Art Center (CDAC) on Thursday, 09/23/2010. Stay tuned for more information.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Oh my god! These are awesome!
We are having a mad hatters tea party for new year! So this is awesome inspiration

xxxx