Friday, June 25, 2021

Freebie Friday -- Sunbonnet Beach

 

It's Friday!  It's Freebie Friday!  It's time for another freebie at Bugaboo Stamps! This week's Freebie is great for those summertime cards you're wanting to make!

Follow this link to this week's Freebie, Sunbonnet Beach!  The link will be good for one week.

The awesome Bugaboo design team has the cutest makes with this week's freebie.  Let's take a look...


Julie





Didn't I tell you they were cute?
We're hoping you will join us Sunday for the start of a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge. 

10 comments:

Donna said...

I love the Sunbonnet girl! Great image for the summer! Thanks so much!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thank you for the delightful image.
Faith x

Christine said...

Gorgeous! Thank you so much.

Suze said...

Lovely inspiration from the DT.
Thank you for the image

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for this lovely image.
Lovely work by the design team.

AndreaH said...

Oh my goodness I think this is one of the cutest digi's I've ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with yet another freebie. Thank you. X X

AndreaH said...

Forgot to add, blooming brilliant cards from your DT. Thank you everyone for the inspiration X X

Suzanne H said...

Adorable cards using this cute image. Thanks so much!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Design Team's been on a roll! Fabulous inspiration! Even tho I already had this image, I feel like I got plenty of satisfaction here today, thank you!
xoxo

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Sweet image. Thanks so much. Lovely job ladies.

Lisa D.