I'm really hoping that the whole challenge is not just about the sea/beach. If it is, someone tell me they've seen elephants on the beach. Or swimming in the ocean.
Seriously, if it is only about the sea/beach someone on the DT please tell me. Thank you.
8 comments:
Amazing DT Creations, Love Hazelxx
Fun to play along each day, I really want to make it every day!
Great inspirations!!
Made day 2 of Under The Sea Birthday bash creations - Thanks for the challenge! The DT has some cuties here!
Thanks for Day 2. Nice DT work.
I'm really hoping that the whole challenge is not just about the sea/beach. If it is, someone tell me they've seen elephants on the beach. Or swimming in the ocean.
Seriously, if it is only about the sea/beach someone on the DT please tell me. Thank you.
What a fun challenge this week, all long, love the DT cards and it's great to have time to use my loved Bugaboo images...some are pretty old...
Wonderful DT cards!
Adorable cards DT and great sketch!
Post a Comment