Welcome to Tuesday our fourth day of our Week long event!
Today we have our New release and a BINGO!
Be sure and stop by the store to check out all the new releases!
Danielle - black-out BINGO
Marieke Slaats - Featuring - Little Penguin Winter - Winter Bench









8 comments:
Thanks for Day 4 of Christmas In July.
Hi Ladies, a great collection of cards LOVE the new little hedgehog for Christmas so very cute... thank you for the fun this week... Megan
Great such a Challenge. Unfortenately I cannot take part each day, but today I have add a card for the Bingo Challenge.
Karin.
Enjoying the DT creations & challenge wk & entered a tag. Have a Bee-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Thanks for the fun bingo challenge and terrific inspiration.
Such darling projects!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
So much cuteness here! Loving the cute hedgie! Adorable DT cards! Thanks for your Christmas in July challenges! I'm enjoying them!
Great projects from the team, such fabulous inspiration for a great week of challenges.
Post a Comment