Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bugaboo Christmas in July Blog Hop entries Here!!


Thanks for stopping by for our 3rd Annual Blog hop – Christmas In July Event!
This is the first stop of the hop!  The entire list is below however each DT member will have a link reminding you of where you should have come from and where you will go next.  Look for the badges and the links to help you along the way!   If you get lost come back here and find your way.
Below are the rules and the Prizes I hope you have a wonderful time and get some wonderful inspiration each stop along the way!  Don’t forget leave a comments along the way, as an added bonus the DT members will pick one person who comments to win their image used!
 
You are here   Jodie Mackrell-Owner of Bugaboo  (first  and last stop of the hop)
I am excited to introduce to you our special guest for our blog hop! You may remember them from a few months ago when we joined them for a blog hop, this time they are joining us and are very excited to share with you some Little Miss Muffet /Bugaboo Rubber stamps!

Next
Not a follower yet?? Well 1 Lucky new follower will receive a $15 gift card and 1 lucky follower will receive the free CIJ set just for becoming a new follower !  So if you are not a follower now is the perfect time to join us!!  This is Blogger oand FB!
 

Blog Hop Prizes: Must participate in all events hop and challenges!




1 - 7 free images each month for 6 months and the opportunity to “Be Our Guest” for 3 Months and the Christmas in July Set. (must do a project for each day as well as the hop)
2 -  $75  GC from Bugaboo and the Special CIJ Set  (must  do a project for each day as well as the hop)  Guest spot for 2 months 
3 – $25 CG from Bugaboo the free Christmas in July  Set and guest DT member spot for 1 month. (must do a project for each day as well as the hop)

33 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

This is going to be a fun event, can't wait to see all the inspiration from the DT and then do the challenges.
Cindy

Janice said...

Really pleased you've stuck with these week long events - I love them, I I love your stamps Jodie, Jx

Gail said...

Thank you for the blog hop - it is always a blessing to visit and get great ideas for Bugaboo products - enjoy your crafting day! Gail

Gail said...

The Santa hop was great - lots of inspiring ideas from all of the DT - someday - I hope there is a DT call for Bugaboo - as I would love to join your fun team - just love the stamps - thanks so much Jodie for the freebies and for the wonderful challenges - and thanks to Tammy for all of her hard work she does to keep things running and answering our questions -she is truly a blessing to you and your followers! Enjoy your crafting week!

Angela said...

I had a blast hopping along...must get myself some of these tropical Santas!

misteejay said...

Have just had a wonderful hop - great to see what the DT have come up with.

This will be my 3rd year of taking part in the Christmas in July even and I'm really looking forward to it.

Toni xx

NanaConnie said...

BTW, Didn't find a link on Stephanie's blog to get to Yvonne's blog. Maybe it was missing or I overlooked it, but thought you should know in case Yvonne has only one or two comments. :-D

Vicki Parson said...

Wow!! Such a fun blog hop this was! I enjoyed every single creation along the way with those adorable Santa images! :) I'm looking forward to getting my "Christmas craft" on to play along! Thanks for all the fun! :)

Tracey Boley said...

Thank you for such a great opportunity.

Traceyxx

Katherine said...

I'm off to hop and really excited to see all the fun projects and ideas this week!

Suze said...

Thanks for a really great hop - lots of images and ideas suitable for NZ Christmas cards! Had to take a break half way through the hop as my internet went down! GRRR. Managed to get it back and finish the hop.

Linda Anderson said...

What a fun and fabulous hop!!! So much fun seeing all the wonderful creations! Off to get started on today's challenge.

Linda

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful hop...totally love the different color combos!!! What a super fun way to kick of Christmas in July!!!

Scrappy said...

What awesome projects! I'm so proud to be a part of this wonderful DT!

Olga Bester said...

Really great projects on the hop. Congratulations on your 3rd blog hop.

mulberry station said...

Fabulous Blog Hop!! Love all the wonderful creations. I am so proud to be apart of this amazing Design Team!

Milnie said...

I just did the whole blog hop and it was much fun!!!

Marianne said...

What a great bloghop!! Just saw all these beautifull and funny images and wonderfull cards and can't wait to get creating myself! Thanks for the inspiration! xxx Marianne MW

Katherine said...

Great blog hop. I love seeing what everyone made. Those tropical Santas are on my wish list for sure!

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful job DT !!!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

What an awesome Blog hop, I loved everyone of the cards and I am ready to start on my Christmas cards now. Thank you for a wonderful blog hop hugs, Cathy K

Janice said...

Christmas Blog Hop...can't wait for the inspiration

Janice said...

thanks for the hop. It was so much fun getting inspired and seeing how everyone used their Bugaboo stamps. Thanks for putting them on at 50% off! I've got a good start on my "must have" list!

Debi said...

Can't wait to get started. TTFN

Debi said...

Really fun blog hop for a sweltering July day! Cudos to all the great participants. Not a hitch along the way and I didn't have to prove I wasn't a robot once!!!!
Thanks for the inspiration!
DebiB

thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

visit anytime!

Fit Kitty said...

What a fabulous blog hop! This is the first time I've participated in one of your blog hops - wonderful inspiration! Now I need to get cracking on my cards! Your DT has outdone themselves - great work, DT!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Santa hop. Growing up in FL I enjoyed the whimsy Santas as well as the Old World Santas.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Jamie M. said...

Loved the hop and the challenges. I love to participate every year.

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful samples from the DT. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bunny said...

It was a 1 day marathon getting all my cards made and uploaded. I wish I would have had the time to make one each day. Thanks for all the inspiration and the challenge. Everyone's cards, tags, projects were outstanding. Now, I am ahead of the game with 7 Christmas cards. Ta Da.

mypurplehouse said...

Fun Hop and fun challenges! I hope I can finish up my cards in time - I don't know how I missed that their was a week long event!!
Thanks for all of the inspiration!!
Lyn

deesdesigns said...

Wonderful Blog Hop - never too early to start thinking about the holidays! So much talent - Loved all of the inspiration and definitely motivated me to get started on my holiday cards! Thanks for the nudge :-)

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful blog hop, I have been to each ones blog and left a comment but for Cheryl First. Her blog would not let me leave a comment and states New Comments Are Not Allowed??. I tried at 9:14 PM Mountain Standard time. Just to let you know I did visit the blog.
hugs
Glenda