Thursday, May 2, 2013

Oldie but Goodie Thursday!

Yippee  its time for another OBG day at  Bugaboo and below we have some great samples for you today!  This is a great way for the team to express themselves using any  image and supplies they choose!   Check out these great projects!

Now before I show you the great images and projects  for today’s Oldie but Goodie let you introduce you to our newest guest designer!   Kathy Stevenson is one of our lucky winners from our birthday Bash and she will be joining us for the month of May so be on the lookout for her great work in the meantime check out her blog and her bio!   Welcome aboard Kathy!

008

Kathy Stevenson

Hi, my name is Kathy. I am married to a great man who really supports and encourages me. It could be that I stay in my craft room for hours on end coloring, cutting, taping and gluing while he gets the family room with the big screen TV all to himself. :)) We will celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary the last week of May. We have 3 amazing kids that are smart, resourceful and independent. We also have 4 fantastic Grandchildren that we love so very deeply. I am a retired Veterinary Technician/Surgical Assistant.

I have always enjoyed crafting. I sew, embroidery, crochet, scrapbook but I love card making the most. I love coloring with alcohol markers and digi stamps. Bugaboo has the best selection of digi stamps out there in my opinion. I love Gus and Stella! But come on, who doesn't love Gus and Stella! I am so happy and proud to be Bugaboo's May Guest Designer. Please come visit me at Krafty Dayz.

just 4 you

Kathy Stevenson

Stephanie Serrano

Lori Padberg featuring Make it Snappy Kidz Mother's Day Girl

Min featuring AKV Male Nurse - Clipboard

Sandye Curry featuring Frame It--JJ--Life Gives You Lemons

Scrappy featuring Happy Birthday to Ewe

Julie Temple featuring  Stella/Gus - Marriage Curable

1 comment:

Jacq said...

Congrats to Kathy on her GDT spot for May!
Great cards by all, thanks for showing us. :)