
Welcome to our second Stella Says Sketch Challenge!!
We've got a fun one in store for you today and because this week we're celebrating Bugaboo's 2nd Birthday, we've got a BUNCH of Birthday Inspiration for you today!
You don't HAVE to make a birthday card with this sketch, but we'd love to see it if you did! =)
Here are some of the fabulous projects the team has whipped up using today's sketch!
Always fun to see what everyone does with a sketch!
Samantha Houp (Sammibug) January/February Guest Designer featuring Ava - Heart
Jenn Zeeb Guest Designer featuring Summer Butterfly Bear
Linda Jessup featuring Birthday Greeting -Have a Sweet Birdday
Cely (Carolina Girl) featuring Mildred - lost 15 days

Amy Ely featuring Birthday Baby - cupcake spoon
Sandye Curry featuring Stella Birthday - Eat More Cake
Lori Padberg featuring Make it Snappy Dottie Happy Birthday
Cheryl First featuring Dottie Cake
Min featuring Make It Snappy - Dottie Happy Birthday
Becky Givans featuring Dottie Cupcake
Tammy Miller featuring Clown Number 8
Melissa featuring Skelekinz-cupcake
The rules are simple: Create a Project based on Stella's Sketch above and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 1/29/12 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image.
Happy Craftin'!



4 comments:
Funny - I was first to enter last time too... :) I created a "belated" birthday card! The F'd Up Fairy Strikes again! LOL
Hugs,
Karen C
Sorry I did not use a Bugaboo stamp but I was working with another stamp and became so enthralled with the Stella sketch I used it for that project and decided to enter it into Stellas challenge too!
Happy Birthday Bugaboo!
I didn't use a stamp so if you need to take my entry off I understand. But I did use your sketch so wanted to say thanks for the inspiration.
Bugaboo challenges are the best! Thanks.
TTFN,
CraftyGirl
Post a Comment