Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas in July Week long Challenges



Weekly challenge

Click Here for Blog Hop
Click here for schedule of  Christmas in July Week long  Challenges 
Click here to add your projects to the week long challenges
Click here for Current Events



All Weekly Projects for the Christmas in July week will be added here!   A new Linkz will be added each morning at 7am to allow you to add that days challenge entry.
Thanks for stopping by today I hope you have some challenges to add be cause now is the time to start adding your projects for Monday.
As most of you know the Challenge for today is Non Traditional Colors Christmas project.   You can check out what the DT has to offer over at Jodie’s blog , that is where we will post most of the DT projects this week because we want to saver lots of  space for you all to add  your projects.
Helping to get you in the groove for Non Traditional colors are two ABC projects I want to share with you!
image
And then
image
Melissa Sackman using some wonderful Brats
Now it is your turn!!! Post your Non Traditional Color Christmas projects Here!!
Tuesday Post Begins Here!


Good morning and welcome to Tuesday’s Challenge!  Have you checked out the entries from yesterday?? Amazing! 
Don’t you just love the card Joy  created above?  Great job Joy.  Well this great image is very important today not only is it part of the NR but it is also a freebie just for this challenge.  You can see all of the DT Creations over at  Jodie’s blog and of course you can catch all the NR that go with this adorable Christmas Ruby here at the store!
Today please create a project with the above image and add it to inlinkz below.   If you have not gotten your image you may get it (freebie removed)  I cannot wait to see what you create!

Wednesday's Post Starts Here!
image


 
 
Don’t you just love Marilyn’s card for today’s  challenge??? Her card is just one of the great cards created  by the DT today so be sure and check them out over at Jodie’s blog!  Today your challenge is to create a card using the above sketch!   You choose the image and colors just apply it to this sketch and enter it below!
Before I forget though let me show you the latest winners of our Wacky Wednesday
CDAC – Julia #10
WW Lori Byrns #10 PCP
PCP- Lori Byrns
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!!! Be sure to display the Wacky Winner badge on your blog! We will be sending you a message through the PCP/CDAC messaging system so you can request your freebies.
image
Now that this challenge has ended it is time for the new one to begin and a little birdie tells me that it just so happens that it may just fit into our current theme!  Hmm I think that means just one more way to win some Bugaboo images so you may want to check it out  over at  PCP and CDAC groups to play along with this week's Theme Challenge.
Now the moment you all have been waiting on, here is  your link for Wednesdays challenge!!
Thursday Post Starts Here!
 imageimage
Check out these adorable “Snow Themed” cards created by Yvonne (Scrappy) and Jackie Rakoski!  Are you feeling any cooler??? Well maybe not but our theme today is Snow Business and I hope you will join us!  Now don’t forget there are many ways to enter and many ways to win so be sure and check out all the prize rules!   Have a good day and try to stay cool!
Friday's Post Starts Here!
Good Morning all I hope you are doing well!  Today marks the end of our week long Christmas in July Celebration!   We hope you have enjoyed  the event.  We have had some wonderful creations entered into our challenges and we are so happy to have everyone playing along.   Now on to todays challenge but first we did not forget it is Freebie Friday so that means we have yet another Freebie for you!   You can find you freebie right here but let me give you your sneak peek of what you will get!   In addition to it being Freebie Friday it is also an Anything Goes Challenge to finish up the week so us what you got and join us for our challenge!!
image
image
Don’t you just love the samples for our FF?  Now here is a Double Scoop for the Anything Goes Part!
image
image
Ok there is your morning inspiration it is time to see what you can do!!!

31 comments:

Lisa Oliver said...

Wow Tammy! I was blown away by your gift bag! Wow. It's beautiful!!! With this as inspiration I may just be able to "force" myself into joining the Christmas in July challenge!

TFS!

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

I just love that frame! Absolutely adorable!

Dawn Frost said...

Both projects are fantastic, I LOVE the brats kids and snowmen! Great challenge.

Sherri Thacker said...

I love these colors together. Great job!! Now I need to work on mine :).

Nana Connie said...

The Brats Kids are so fun! Loved this non-traditional colors challenge. Now, I'm off to work on tomorrow's project. Thanks for all the inspiration. I'm really getting a start on my Chirstmas cards this way.

klm said...

Very nice work DT! Hope my colours are non traditional enough....brown, orange and yellow : )

misteejay said...

Happy Christmas in July everyone. I'm a newbie to your site but I love Christmas so just had to play along.

Toni xx

Billie A said...

Great challenge I love doing non trad colors.. Great Christmas in July challenge. glad to get all my cards done over the weekend you have some awesome fun challenges.

Skye said...

What awesome cards everyone!

Cole said...

Whoa! Awesome creations! LOVE that bag Tammy and Melissa - yours is soooo cute too! This will be a fun week seeing everyone's Christmas cards!!

luvmy2girls said...

I love all of the projects that everyone has made! You guys are very talented! Thanks for sharing! =)

*CAFE said...

Such an awesome freebie, Jodie, thanks! Great entries, so far. I've just added mine and can't wait to work on tomorrow's card!

Billie A said...

Fun challenge with Ruby thanks for the image and fun times playing.

Billie A said...

Another fun challenge using this sketch. Thanks again for the chance to play along.

Julia said...

Loved the sketch, I'm having so much fun! Thanks for the challenge!

Billie A said...

Fun times again..Thanks

Claire said...

Thank you so much for the freebies this week..I am now going to see what i can do with todays... he is so cute sat an that candy cane

Pinkllilac said...

Thank you so much for the freebies and the challenges, it was a fantastic week full of fun, I wish we could go on lol at least it gets me making Christmas cards.
The DT'S work was exellent and very inspiring, thank you all.
Hugs Linda

Virgo5 said...

Thanks for the week of fun, and now I have some Christmas cards! I hope it's ok, my Daughter Olivia wanted to play too, so I uploaded her cards, but had to use my email as she doesn't have one yet!

Glenda Atkins said...

I have just completed the 5 entries for the week long challenge - heavy duty-lol. Thanks for the fantastic challenges - great fun..

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am happy to say that I have lots more cards in my holiday stash because of participating in ALL of the challenges this week.....thanks for the inspiration, motivation, and the FUN

Leslie said...

I just found your sight and love Freebie Digis so I thought I would play along. I am usually at work on Fridays, but during the summer I work 40 hours Mon - Thurs and get Fridays off. Thanks for the freebie. Hope I can play again soon.

craftykitten said...

Thanks for a great weeks challenges. Phew, just got them all in on time. Entry number 63 on the Non-Traditional Christmas colours is the wrong one, ooops sorry. Can you delete that one because the next entry number 64 is the right one.
hugs
Dawn xx

misteejay said...

Can I just say what a fab week this has been with such a fun challenge. The freebies have been super too - thank you so much.

Toni xx

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

I can't believe it! I think I got all the challenges done this week?! Lots of fun. SO many wonderful cards from the DT and everyone entering!! Thanks for a great week Bugaboo!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Great challenges! I just stumbled on your blog today so I wasn't able to get all of my projects done and posted before it closes. I'm going to play along anyway and I look forward to next week's challenges. Thanks for the inspiration!

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Ardilla said...

Hello,
there is a mistake in a link on thursday, I wanted to link my card to the wednesday one and I mistake the linky tool. I try to delete that entry but I couldn´t.
I'll post a little bit later my real entry for Thursday :)

Carly said...

awesome collection of cards!
Woo hoo just got in there with my entry! I'm so proud of it :)

Lynn said...

Thanks for the exciting week of Blog Hopping and Challenges. I don't usually do Christmas until Nevember at the earliest and hate to be thinking of Christmas when the sun is shining, but I've really enjoyed this past week. Unfortunately time ran out on me and I didn't get my last card finished in time (not really happy with it) so I did fail the challenge but four out of five can't be bad. Thanks again.

Lynn x

THERESA said...

Just too late to enter, difficult with no puter, oh well, maybe next time.........:))
lotsa luv

ThePurplePlace said...

Woweeeeeee! THANK YOU so much! I am very happy and excited to be one of the lucky winners!!

:) Best wishes to ALL the winners! It was a lot of fun to play along!!

Lisa