Friday, April 1, 2011

Freebie Friday and News To Share!

Read about Important April News here!

Before we show you the new Freebie for this week let me introduce you to our new friend!   Meet Sue Titolo aka Coffeestamper, from Splitcoast Stampers also one of the talented team members of  the Totally Stampalicious Design Team which means she is no stranger to Bugaboo.  The Totally Stampalicious team work on the rubber stamp  side of Bugaboo.  Sue will be visiting with us for the next two months.  Our ever talented Jenny needs to take a step back to finish up a tough year at school so Sue has agreed to step in and help us out!  Welcome Sue we are so excited to have you!

proceserv

I am a sahm, I have two boys, Nicholas and Christopher, my husband Vince and a black lab named Jenna. I love doing crafts and I started with scrap booking and went to my first su party and was hooked, need I say more here I am several years later. I love making cards and seeing the finished product. I have also been designing for Totally Stampalicious and loving all the bugaboo images.

Here is just one sample of her wonderful work, you can find much for here!

image

Read about Important April News here!

Now onto our wonderful freebie for today!  The team has created some great samples to show off just how great the image is!   We hope you enjoy the latest addition to the “Scene It” set, introducing the lady bug scene.

image

Amy Ely

Sandye Curry

Min

Melissa Sackman

Stephanie Serrano

Jackie Rakoski

Jami

6 comments:

Emily said...

How sweet are these cards! I love them! They are so bright and cheery and will definitely put a smile on anyone's face who receives them! thank you for sharing

Virgo5 said...

WooHoo Congratulations Sue, you deserve it!
Great samples, and such a cute freebie!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Wow what awesome and inspiring cards, I love them all, and they are so beautifully done. Thank you bunches and bunches for sharing with us. Hugs Cathy K

*CAFE said...

Wow! Such a cute image for the freebie! Great cards from the team, too! Such wonderful coloring!

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats to Sue, LOVE all the BEAUTIFUL creations!!~

Julie Hoffman said...

Congratulations Sue! Awesome samples from the DT and fabulous freebie! Thanks!