Saturday, March 5, 2011

It’s Challenge Time!

Good Morning everyone how are you!  Welcome back to our weekly challenge!   Thanks to all who played along last week with our Green, sketch challenge, again some wonderful creations!

This week is our Monthly Anything Goes so  please join us we love to see your work.

Below are the deets but the rules are simple, make a project and enter a link.  You may use any image but of course we would love it if your used Bugaboo.

Make an Anything Goes Project  and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by3/12/11 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!

Limited to 3  projects per person please!

Of course Bugaboo’s Talented Design team has created some wonderful projects to provide you some excellent inspiration!

As always each of the below images can be found in the Store - here.

Before we show you the wonderful creations created by our talented DT Members please let me introduce to a special guest this week for our challenge. Meet Becky our Biggest fan for March! As most of you know each much we choose one lucky person who catches our eye to be our Biggest fan.  They are featured in our newsletter and get to guest design along with the team.

Here is just a little more about her:

Hello, my name is Becky Givans, and I'm thrilled to be named this month's Biggest Fan at Catch The Bug.  I love Jodie's images because they're such a perfect fit for my style of card making.  Fun and whimsical!!! 
While I've been crafting in one form or another my whole life, my journey into the world of paper crafting started ten years ago and has taken me places I would have never dreamed of and has led to many friendships.  Paper crafters are some of the most amazing people around and I love sharing what I do with them.
I have the best support for my love of creating and that is my family.  My dear sweet hubby of thirty years Richard, and my three beautiful children Karissa, Bryanna and Hunter.  I also have what I think is the best job in the world.  I'm a Special Needs assistant with our school's transportation department.  Life is good and I feel very blessed!
Hope that doesn't sound too cheesy.  I have the hardest time writing bio's.
Let me know if there is anything else you need from me.  Again, I'm very excited to be working with the team. Thanks so much for asking!!!

Please stop by here blog, poke around and give her some love!    Becky 395_opt

 

BugS Becky Givans 3211_opt BugS Becky Givans 3111_opt

Becky Givans  Bugaboo’s March Biggest Fan!

Sandye Curry

P1080293

Tammy Miller –DT Coordinator

Stephanie Serrano

Paul 

Catherine

Tammy A.

Lola

Min Kwiatkowski

Jan Hunnicutt

Lori Padberg

Joy Stagg

Scrappy

16 comments:

Deena Lyn said...

Oh how cute. The DT cards turned out amazing this week. I made a few last week hoping I could use them some where. Thank you!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love the cards.....this will be a huge participation challenge since it is "anything goes"...wow, can't wait to see all the cards coming in.

Spyder said...

Lovely makes by the DT...wasn't sure if I could enter this, so didn't because it was posted before the challenge started but then noticed that others had done so, so fingers crossed!

(Lyn)

Joynana said...

Love your images and your blog. Great job DT.

Charlene said...

Fabulous creations by the DT...thanks for sharing. Thanks for hosting this great challenge.

Lisa xx said...

Hi gang, your dt cards are wonderful, very inspiring!

Billie A said...

Great cards by the DT I always find more images I want.. :) I made a couple cards today to enter. I always smile with I use Bugaboo images.

Billie A said...

Just posted my second card for the challenge.

Billie A said...

Just posted number 3..last one guess good you put limit on the amount you can put on as I love your images and make lots of cards with them.. : )

suzARTe said...

so happy to have come across your blog, had so much fun with the anything goes challenge

*CAFE said...

I love all the DT cards! So inspiring! I missed the "green with envy" challenge, so I'm glad this week is an anything goes! ;0)

Jacqueline said...

another fun challenge ... i just couldn't resist using the basketball slam dunk freebie ... enjoy!
~ Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

La Papera Gialla said...

So happy to be back in one of your challenges! And the Anything Goes theme is for sure one of my favorite!

Dawn Frost said...

All the DT's cards are great, LOVE Jan's ant card, lol! Thanks for a great challenge.

Cole said...

WOWZERS - what incredible talent you all have.....thanks so much for sharing it with us!!!! Absolutely SUPERB cards - every single one of them!!!

Moments by Marla said...

Just love your whimsical images. They are so much fun to use. The DT cards and your followers are just amazing!