Saturday, March 5, 2011

We have winners!!!

Please forgive me for the delay in getting this posted I totally lost track of time and forgot to draw our winners!   It gives me great pleasure to share with you the winners of our Green/Sketch challenge.  We had some amazing work contributed and these three are just a few of the great ones!   I have emailed everyone!  

Enjoy your
Saturday I hope everyone has time today to craft!

image

Awilda 1st place winner of 7 images

 

Linda 2nd place winner of 4 free images

Dena  3rd place winner of 2 free images

4 comments:

Emily Painter-Davis said...

Awesome cards.
I may case that one Awilda. CUTE!

Catherine said...

Congratulations Ladies ! Your cards are fantastic ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Ruthy said...

OMG! Everytime I see this blog I'm amazed with such beautiful cards. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Charlene said...

Congratulations ladies!