Saturday, February 5, 2011

It’s time for our February Anything goes Challenge!

Welcome back, thanks to all who played along with our ATC Challenge.  We had some amazing projects!  Today begins our February Anything goes challenge so why not join us! Below are the deets but the rules are simple, make a project and enter a link.  You may use any image but of course we would love it if your used Bugaboo.

Make an Anything goes Project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 2/12/11 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!

Limited to 3  projects per person please!

Of course Bugaboo’s Talented Design team has created some wonderful projects to provide you some excellent inspiration!

As always each of the below images can be found in the Store - here.

Stephanie Serrano

Jan Hunnicutt

Joy Stagg

 

Sandye Curry

Lori Padberg

Amy Ely

 

Scrappy

 

Cammy Wall

Min

image

Catherine

Peggy

Lola

Jami

Tammy M

16 comments:

Karen said...

Such brilliant DT cards again! Here is my first entry.xx

Dawn Frost said...

Great cards DT love them all. I love anything goes challenges, they open up a lot of possiblities! Thanks for a great challenge.

Joynana said...

Lovely work by the DT. thanks for a fun challenge.

tt.scraps said...

Love the cards and the challenge. Bugaboo digis ROCK! :)

Billie A said...

Love the anything goes challenge and the inspiration from the DT. Great time playing along thanks for your wonderful images it's easy to make my card.

suzARTe said...

Loved this open challenge. So glad I got to play along

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well I'll just make myself Number 101.....thanks for all the great inspiration. Yup....Bugaboo digis ROCK!

Barb said...

Couldn't play just once! I added one more card! Such a fun challenge!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super sweet and fun samples ladies! Thank you for an open challenge! Hugs ~S~

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great DT examples! I love that little cowboy!

Christy Beans said...

Woohoo - my first challenge ever and my first Bugaboo stamp card! The first of many I hope... Love Jodie and the DT's work! So fun! =)

Cat said...

i just uploaded a link to my very first digistamp creation - this challenge really made me get creative with Bugaboo. i've loved the images i've been seeing on the 'net, had several in my "cart", and finally made a purchase so i could enter. i'm already looking forward to my next digi purchase. lovin' all the creations here!

Tracey Brossart said...

Thanks for the challenge! And as always amazing cards from the DT! :D

xx Tracey xx

dj1952 said...

Lovely cards by the DT. I always love "anything" challenges. Hugs, dj1952

ike said...

Oh - had to have another go with the mad cat image I got last night from Bugaboo....he's just too divine
xxxx

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the Challenge and thanks for the freebies.