Saturday, February 5, 2011

We have Winners!!!

Wow who knew how much fun we would have making ATC’s!   I was amazed with the work but also by the fact that this was the first time for many of our followers and I want to say a huge THANK YOU!  It means a lot to know you will step out of your comfort zone to play along with us!
Please join us in congratulating our lucky winners!

clip_image002
Silli – 1st place winner of 7 free images
 Glena – 2nd place winner of 4 images

Tammy – 3rd place winner of 2 images
Emails being sent out later today !  Thanks ladies for such great work!

9 comments:

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Congrats to the winners! Awesome job!

Sara I. said...

All the ATC's are beautiful - congratulations to the winners :D

mulberry station said...

Congrats to the winners!! I love all of the winning ATC cards.
Nancy

Silli said...

OMG I am a winner... I acn´t believe it...and I am sooo happy...many thanks girls....

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Congrats to the winners! They're all awesome!!! :)Becky

Jodie Mackrell said...

awesome creations! congrats ladies!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh thanks so much,I placed in the top three. Happy I am, happy,happy.... Thanks again
Glenda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Congratulations ladies.... all the cards were so much fun to look at and even found some new blogs i had never been too.

Catherine said...

Congratulations Ladies ! Your ATC's are fantastic !