Holiday CHAOS LAST DAY!!???

We hope you've had a Chaotic but FUN week!
Today is our LAST CHALLENGE -
Today is our LAST CHALLENGE -

Create a project using today's Freebie that can be found at The Bugaboo Stamps Store and pick a BINGO!
And some BINGO Inspiration!



Jen L


Dawn Frost featuring Stella Christmas - Christmas Cost
Shelly using Stella Cost- Friday Freebie


Dawn Frost featuring Stella Christmas - Christmas Cost
Shelly using Stella Cost- Friday Freebie

GDT Helen
An InLinkz Link-up






11 comments:
For some reason I can't see the actual post with the instructions, only the link up. Is anyone else having that problem?
Yep, only the link up is showing.
Also, the new Friday Freebie isn't showing up in the store - only last week's. I understand we are supposed to use the new freebie but how do we do that if it's not in the store yet?
The bingo card hopped up for a few seconds I managed to snag it before it disappeared...if you want to see it, head on over to my blog entry! :)
Het bericht verspringt steeds en je kunt je kaart niet plaatsen🙄
Still looking for the image we are supposed to use. My time is limited today so I may have to use a different image. Hope that's okay.
HI Ladies, the Friday Freebie is posted in the shop, but For some reason Blogger is being a terd. I have redone the post and it STIll won;t show up...
Working on it!
Good luck! I've checked a couple of times for the Bingo board. That is the challenge, isn't it? xxD
Als je naar het blog van Karen C gaat, kun je op de tekst: Dag 7 was bingo one of santa's Reindeer klikken.
Die staat boven het bingoplaatje met Stella.
En dan kun je je kaart plaatsen.
The bingo is not on the page!
I saw it by Nancy, so i can make my card :)
I enjoyed the hole week, i hope i am in time to post every day. :)
Thank you very much for the lovely inspiration cards Dt!
Hugs Crealientje.
SHOULD BE WORKING NOW LADIES!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Post a Comment