Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Humor Me Wednesday


The Bugaboo Designers have been busy using the versatile and gorgeous Bugaboo Stamps images on their cards for the lesser-known holidays on their calendars this week:

 Linda featuring Grumpy Gertrude - Touch Coffee

Lynn featuring Close Knit Friends

Billie A  featuring Pig Cupcakes

Kim S featuring Stella Peeker Braless

Jen Leeflang featuring a retired image
We will be back tomorrow to share our projects with the Bugaboo 'Oldie But Goodie' images.

Keep Creating!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Great cards by the DT TFS

Borqna said...

Excellent! Bravo!

Jhon Kates said...

I?m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that?s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
best lawn mower