Ahoy Mate!
Happy Friday!
Today we've got a great new freebie to add to your collection. :)
This too cute Treasure Chest Pirate!
But, before we make you walk the plank to view our designer inspiration, we'd like to take a minute to welcome some of our new guest designers that will be joining the ranks of the team for the next little bit!
Earlier in the week you met Margreet -
Today we'd like to WELCOME Lisa Lynn!
My name is Lisa, but when I would give a card to my parents,
grandparents, or husband and want to sign it I would use Lisa Lynn. So when I developed my blog, I went with Lisa
Lynn since I felt it was my special creations.
I originally started out scrapbooking over 20 years ago and then it
evolved into card making. I have
completed scrapbooks for others, but still need to complete my own. I took classes with family and friends as a
way to get a break from my main career as a nurse and mother, and also to cope
while my husband was going through his cancer treatments. Now, my husband has passed away almost four
years ago and my children are grown so it helps to fill my spare time. My house is actually run by two Siamese cats
and I just pay the mortgage. I have been
blessed by all the friends that I have met on-line to get support, positive
feedback, inspiration and helpful hints.
So glad to have you joining us Lisa! :)
And lots of Arrrr Inspiration!
Cynthia


Lisa Lynn
Arrrg, don't forget to visit The Bugaboo Stamps Store - Jodie has some great new images and some FABULOUS Halloweeny/Fall images perfect for those cards you might need this month! :)
Be sure to check back tomorrow too and join us for our newest Saturday challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!



2 comments:
Wonderful selection of inspirational cards.
Wonderful selection of inspirational cards.
Post a Comment