Friday, September 22, 2017

Freebie Friday: Cheer Monkey 1

Freebie Every Friday! 

Give me a F - F
Give me a R - R
Give me a I - I
Give me a D - D
Give me a A - A
Give me a Y - Y
What does it spell?  
FRIDAY!
Well, happy Friday!!

Why are we cheering?!  Not only because it's Friday and the weekend is right around the corner, but we have this adorable Cheer Monkey for you!

And to make it even better, Give me a WOO HOO for our uber talented Designers and the fantastic inspiration they have for you today!


Stephanie


After you're done shaking your pom-poms, head on over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and add this ball of fun to your collection!
Happy Craftin!

3 comments:

April Rogers said...

Woo Hoo!!! Love it Cheeky little thing... ;-)
Great cards, TFS
XO April

Loose Stitches said...

Thank you very much for the cutie! Wonderful DT inspiration!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Borqna said...

Great mood!
Thank you very much for the freebie! Love it!
Blessings.