Sunday, July 23, 2017

Christmas in July Winners List!

Thank you so much for playing along with our Christmas in July event we had 25 participants who played along each day and we are so thankful to them and everyone who took the time out of their lives to play along this week and for being such wonderful followers of Bugaboo!

Without each of you here there would not be Bugaboo!

Special thanks to the best team out there, Bugaboo Girls you rock 
and we are so thankful for each of you as well!

Winners grab your badge here and who it proudly!

 

Now, can we get a Drum Roll please!?

 Winners Picked via Random.org!


Emails to follow this weekend so be on the lookout!

23 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies and GD winners, you will just adore the ladies on the DT as I have had fun being the GD for the last 4 mths....enjoy your wins...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, I'm so excited to be a winner and Guest Designer for 3 months! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all good to see a spread of prizes among winners. Enjoy ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all good to see a spread of prizes among winners. Enjoy ladies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the prize, and congrats to all the winners!
    A Special thanks for sending an e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ladies, thank you for a huge week of fun challenges and the boost to my Christmas card stash, Congratulations to all the winners, looking forward to some inspiration from the lucky Guest Designers. Thank you for my prize... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much!
    Congratulations to the others.
    We made wonderfull cards :)
    Dt thanks for the inspiration cards, they where very beautiful each time.
    It was so much fun to do!
    Hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo much fun!! Fast and furious and I love it! ❤️️
    Thanks for the win! Congratulations to everyone.
    Hugs❤️️❤️️❤️️

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does feel like Christmas because of all the prizes (gifts) that you are giving out! Congrats to all the winners and thanks to the DTs for the wonderful inspiration you provides that helped us to win those prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the prize!Congrats to all winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, I am completely over the moon that I won the Grand Prize....I hardly can beleive it....it was so much fun this week!
    Congrats to all other winners too. I have seen so much fab entries!
    Thanks to Bugaboo for the organization of this fab Christmas in July week!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy to see so many different winners AND seeing my name amongst them of course. Congrats to all! Thanks for hosting this fun event and for all of the wonderful inspiration by the DT. I now have 5 more Christmas cards added to my stack and ideas for more. Thanks also for the sweet free set that I won. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much it was a great Challenge week. There was great DT inspiration. And it was wonderful to get some Christmas cards made. Thanks for wonderful prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to all the lucky winners!! DT ladies you all did such an amazing job!
    Thanks for a super fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to all the winners. Thank You for the win and free set.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whoot Whoot - Congratulations and Happy Dance to every winner listed here - and I was one of them - Happy Dance Day - thanks so much to the Design Team - and all involved in having this every year - it truly is an honor to enter-Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to all the winners! One of these years, I WILL manage to participate in this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for the Free Set - it´s truly adorable!

    Congratulations to all the winners, every card entered truly rocked! So much inspiration!
    /Nick

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was so much fun to join the Christmas in July-challenge ! So exciting ! And YEAH ! I am one of the Grand Prize winners ! What an honur to be able to be GDT ! Thank you and congrats to all the other winners ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  22. It was a week with a lot of craftingfun!
    congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats to all the winners and thanks so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete