Friday, May 5, 2017

Freebie Friday: Heels Big Bow

Freebie Every Friday!

 

Happy Friday Friends!!

We have another great Freebie for you today!
When I see this freebie (and the other fashionable footwear Jodie has created) I think to myself - 
"In the Right Shoes, a Girl can do ANYTHING she puts her mind to!"

Well, here's a great freebie to tell that girlie in your life she can do ANYTHING she puts her mind to!  :)

That is something I'm so thankful my parents instilled in me and we are in turn instilling into our little girlie!

Enjoy these very fashionable creations from our designers today - then be sure to head over to the New Bugaboo Stamps Store and add this fabulous footwear to your Bugaboo Digi collection!  :)

Pia

 
Tammy

Lynn

Be sure to join the challenge fun too if you haven't this week and check back tomorrow for our Anything Goes Challenge!

You can't WIN if you don't create along!
Hugs & Happy Craftin!

1 comment:

Nana Connie said...

I can't seem to find this one in the store as the Friday Freebie. Where should I be looking? I guess I'm not used to the new store yet. :-D