Sunday, March 19, 2017

Happy Sunday and Congratulations to our Stella Says Sketch WINNERS for Challenge #505!

f
Winner of 10 Bugaboo Stamps Digis:  Scrapcard girls: Bugaboo
Winner of 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digis:  Leeann
Winner of 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digis:  Peach Party by Sanderelli-Cards and Paper Crafts

Be sure to check your email - if you don't receive an email with details about your win by EOD Wednesday, March 8, check your spam folder as sometimes the emails end up there.

All winners chosen via Random.org.
Be sure to join the fun  with a new sketch today and this could be you!

5 comments:

Annemarie en Merit said...

1 st price, thank you so much!!

Love annemarie

Jacq said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Leeann said...

Wow, thank you so much for the prize pick! And congrats to the other winners winners!

Leeann said...

Sorry for the 2nd comment, I think you mean "if you don't receive and e-mail by March 24" not March 8. I have not received anything yet.

Sanderelli said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the random winners. I still have not gotten a code to claim my prize. Not sure if anyone else did? But, I do thank you.
Blessings,
Sanderelli