Friday, February 3, 2017

Freebie Friday: Winter Bird - Ski

Happy Friday - Happy Freebie Friday!! 
Freebie Every Friday!

I'm not sure if it's cold in your neck of the woods, but winter has FINALLY arrived where I live (and we're ready for it to pack up and be on it's day OUTTA HERE!)

Well, we've got snow and for all those folks who love it, we have this adorable Winter Bird - complete with her polka dotty hat and skis!




Head on over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and add this cutie to your collection!

Then, be sure to check back tomorrow and join our Anything Goes Challenge on Saturday!

Happy Cratin'!

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant creations girls

Borqna said...

Ha-ha-ha - excellent!
Thank you!
I love Bugaboo!

Pam Sebring said...

Super cute!!

Jacq said...

Fantastic creations by the team!

This little guy is perfect for me today as I woke up to snow! Thanks for sharing him with us.