Saturday, January 14, 2017

Winners of our January Anything Goes Challenge!

 

Please join me in congratulation the latest winners of our January Anything Goes Challenge!

Again some awesome projects!
Thanks so much for playing along!


14. Andrea's Paper Antics: Joy Angel-Winner of 10 free images
68. aussie aNNie: birthday pups -Winner of  7 free images


 
21. Chris-Winner of 4 free images
 
Please check your email  for the details on how to collect your prizes!
Winners chosen via Random.org!

5 comments:

KandA said...

Congratulations to this weeks winners.
I was one of last weeks winners but still not received and email from you xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for my win this challenge. I don't have an email on my blog but I do have a contact me on my side bar, congrats to other winners too...
{aNNie}

Gail said...

Happy Dance!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Wow--I'm so excited to have won!!! Congrats to the other winners! :) ~ Andrea

Chris said...

Wow, thank you so much!
Congrats to all the winners.
Chris
x