Sunday, October 30, 2016

Stella Says Sketch Challenge #416 WINNERS

NOTE - Ladies, my apologies for the incorrect project photos.  The Names below are correct.  I'm not quite sure what the issue is as I tried to update and it's still rendering incorrectly.


Thanks to everyone who played along with Sketch #416!

Congratulations to our winners this week!

24. Brenda's Card Corner - Winner of 10 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

10. Marianne MW - Winner of 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

15. Montownia: zaopatzona - Winner of 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Thanks so much for playin' along.

Be sure to check your email - if you don't receive an email with details about your win by EOD Wednesday, check your spam folder as sometimes the emails end up there.

Be sure to join the fun with our newest challenge!

All winners chosen via Random.org.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Great!! I see my name, but it's not my card you display in the winning post... so I thinks something went wrong....hope you can fix that :-) Thanks in advance and I hope I'm still the winner of 7 stamps as announced. Have a lovely sunday!! Hugs, Marianne MW

Brenda's Card Corner said...

It's great to see my name as the winner, but it is not my card either. Something must have gone wrong!

Brenda

Lisa Lynn said...

I received a prize and responded last week when I didn't have a card entered so something has gone wrong with the emails and such.

Dorothy S said...

There must be a glitch, as has been mentioned. The first card shown is mine, but with a different name!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

TY for responding on winner issue.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"