Sunday, September 4, 2016

Stella Says Sketch Winners #412

Thanks for everyone who played with our August Sketch Challenge - 
Congrats to our August Winners - 

Sandy J - Winner of 10 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Bunny's Cards Bunny - Winner of 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Carla - Winner of 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Congrats & Thanks so much for playin' along.

Be sure to check your email - if you don't receive an email with details about your win by EOD this Wednesday (due to the holiday), check your spam folder as sometimes the emails end up there.

All winners chosen via Random.org.

4 comments:

carla said...

Wow thanks.
I'm so glad I'm one of the winners.
My day is very good.

Carla

Bunny said...

Woo hoo, Bugaboo! I'm always happy to win Bugaboo images.Thank you very much. Congratulations to the other winners, also.

Jacq said...

Congrats to all the well deserved winners! :)

carla said...

I won 4 digi stamps.
The mail, which I should have, I have not gotten yet.

Carla