Thanks for stopping by today for our fifth day of challenges!
Today's challenge is a Photo Inspiration Challenge!
Below is your picture I hope you are inspired to jump in!
Just remember anything that comes to mind when you see this photo is acceptable!!
Now check out he Eye Candy for today from the talented DT!
Danielle featuring Tropical Santa - Surfboard
Dawn Frost featuring Christmas Bear - Bear Candy Cane
Jen Leeflang featuring Tropical Santa - Scuba
Julie using Tropical Santa- Suntan
Kathy Curry featuring Tropical Santa - Burried
Laurie Clout featuring AKV Reindeer - Skate
Linda featuring Tropical Santa - Drink
Marieke Slaats - Featuring - Kidz reindeer.
Nancy featuring Tropical Santa - Burried
Pia featuring Tropical Santa - Buried
Sammibug featuring Tropical Santa - Scuba








7 comments:
There is no 'Linky'.
YEAH ! I am so trilled to show my card for today. It is so funny ! Thanks for this great challenge ! One day to go! Creative regards, Gina
Thank you DT for showing us your lovely art for this challenge - have a blessed day - I will be entering soon!
Super fun DT inspiration!!Fun challenge!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
OMGoodness, so much cuteness here! Your DT cards are adorable! I need to get caught up - I'm 2 days' behind!
Cute DT inspirations. Thank you for Day 6.
Fun non-traditional Christmas challenge. Thanks for the outstanding inspiration.
Post a Comment