Sunday, July 10, 2016

Christmas In July Day 2 - Sketch Challenge!



Thanks so much for stopping by today for our second say of our week long event!

 Today is a sketch challenge and below is your sketch!

  

Are you feeling inspired yet????  
I think the team's projects below will help get those creative juices flowing!

Please stop by and share the love for the teams hard work!




Billie A    featuring   mini tag Christmas tree   
 

 
Cynthia O. featuring Cow (Retired)









Marieke Slaats - Featuring - Chibi Reindeer.





Sammibug featuring an image from Mini Set - Winter Bears






 





11 comments:

Bunny said...

Thank you for Day 2. Nice DT work.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful sketch creations by the DT. Was a bit challenged or should I say challenged a lot by the sketch but sketches are not as easy for me but once I got the pieces together it came together nicely. Have a Bee-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Monika Reeck said...

great DT cards from teh DT Ladies
I work hard too with this sketch and decided to choose my old collection of DP (normally I am not using much DP LOL)and I did it yay...thanks for the sketch :)

Gail said...

Thanks for Day 2 and for the lovely DT sketch creations - have a blessed week!

Megan J said...

Hi Ladies, what a great job you have all done creating such beautiful cards with the sketch, Thank you for the fun and celebration... Megan

Tammy said...

Great sketch and beautiful inspiration DT!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is a great sketch! Your DT inspiration samples are gorgeous! Thank you for your fun Christmas in July challenge - you're inspiring me to get some cards made early!

Andrea W said...

Enjoyed using the sketch and all the wonderful design team inspiration.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the sketch challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Migdalia said...

Such a fun sketch!! Super fun DT projects!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

karin said...

Nice sketch and wonderful cards created by the DT.
I've just add my card for this Challenge.
Karin