Please join me in congratulation the
latest winners of our May Photo Inspiration Challenge!
Again some awesome projects!
Thanks so much for playing along!
89. Lucy Patrick-Winner of 4 free images
Please check your email for the
details on how to collect your prizes!
Winners chosen via Random.org!



4 comments:
WOO-HOO, thank you so much!!! I really LOVE your adorable stamps! Congratulations to the other winners, great cards!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
Oh wow what a lovely surprise, this Saturday. I am totally honoured and what an awesome prize. Thanks so much for sponsoring such awesome challenges and the design team's inspiration creations. Congrats to my fellow winners too.
Hugs
DesÃre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
I'm so excited to see my card and name as one of your winners, thank you so much and congrats to the other winners too. XOX Lucy
Congrats to all winners! Well deserved!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Post a Comment