Saturday, January 9, 2016

Winners of our January Anything Goes Challenge!

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our January Anything Goes Challenge! 
 
Again some awesome projects! 
 
Thanks so much for playing along! 
 
 
 
 
54. Donna Ellis- winner of 10 free images
 
 
7. meg   - Winner of 7 free images
 
 
 
                                                        33. Marie Bingaman -  Winner of 4 free images
 
You will receive an email this weekend with your code and directions to collect your prize!for the details on how to collect your prizes!
Winners chosen via Random.org!

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

thank you, thank you, thank you SO VERY MUCH! It must be so hard choosing cards. I thoroughly enjoyed working with your image and advertising it on my blog! Thanks again!

congratulations to the Top 3 also! Such wonderful array of cards submitted!

Gail said...

Happy Dance to all winners! ENjoy!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all winners!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Marie B. said...

Gail, I did do a small happy dance when I read this post...I was in Dunkin Donuts at the time, and I didn't wanna embarrass my 15-year-old daughter...LOL. Congrats to the other winners as well! WOOHOO! :)