Friday, January 29, 2016

Freebie Friday: Ruby - I Don't Think SO!

Freebie Every Friday!

Happy Friday - I don't know about you, but some days I wish I could just fold my arms and say
"I DON'T THINK SO!"

Well, we have the perfect freebie for you to convey that EXACT sentiment!
Ruby!

How can you not love this sassy lass?!




Be sure to visit The Bugaboo Stamps Store and add this sassy freebie to your Bugaboo Collection!

And while you're there, be sure to check out some of the new releases!
Did you see the new Birdy Birthday images?!
BUGBDAYBIRD4 birthday bird 04  BUGBDAYBIRD3 birthday bird 03  BUGBDAYBIRD2 birthday bird 02
The beautiful thing, these newbies are only $1.50 this week!  

Happy Craftin'!
Please note: Bugaboo makes every attempt to have our new images and freebies available in the store by 7 am; however, sometimes life 'gets in the way', so please check back later if the new freebie is not visible when you check for it! 
Thank you for your understanding!

No comments: