Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Chaos - DAY 4

Welcome to Day 4
of the week long Chaos!!

While the Holidays create Chaos in some way or another for all of us, the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug "Christmas Chaos" Challenge week is meant to be FUN - a great way to kick some of the holiday chaos!

What better way to kick the stress than to CREATE!!

Today's Christmas Chaos Challenge -
Recipe Challengin'

NOTE:  It is not mandatory to use today's new release - you can use whatever image you'd like and the above recipe.

Here's how our designers use this YUMMY Recipe & cute new release!

Billie A 

Tammy

Thanks for playing - please only one entry per person!



9 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely cards once again to inspire. This recipe challenge should be fun.

Bunny said...

What a cute image. I went to Billie's blog to find the name but can't find it in the store. I'll check back in a while.

These are really cute cards. Thanks for day 4 of chaos.

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, this is cuteness overload! I love the adorable little moose! I don't see it in the store yet but I will check back later! I'm still working on Day 2 so I need to get going!

Migdalia said...

Thank you for another fun challenge! Super cute cards DT ladies!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

S. Thomas said...

Such cute design team inspiration! I'm a bit confused though, is the recipe just for this stamp? Or any new release stamp? I don't see this cutie in the store, yet.

Jennifer Greco said...

That moose...I have to have!! I can't find him in the store though :( I'll come back later for it. I have a "stampy do list" for tomorrow with all of these wonderful challenges on it. Let's see how far I can get in the fun!

Bunny said...

That moose must be loose. So, in the meantime I'll just follow the recipe minus the moose. Thank you for the challenge.

Gail said...

Great DT Creations - loving the challenges this week!

Marji Franklin said...

Awe, he's too cute!