Sunday, November 1, 2015

Stella Says Sketch Challenge 316 WINNER

Thanks so much to everyone who played along with our Stella Says Sketch challenge this week!  We hope you'll visit us again today for our newest Sketch challenge!

Congrats to our Challenge #316 Winners


19. carol dee Winner - 10 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

9. Debbie S.Winner - 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

5. Mel C Winner - 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Keep an eye on your email, you should receive an email with your winning details.  
If you don't see anything come through, check you spam folder as the email may have ended up there.
Be sure to join us again for this week's Stella Says Sketch challenge!!

All winners picked by Random.org

4 comments:

Gail said...

Congrats to all winners - happy dance!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all the winners.

Carol Dee said...

YEAH,I am so excited! I LOVE Bugaboo and even though I have MANY I can always find more to enjoy. I will watch my e-mail and junk folder. If I do not see the prize I will contact you. THANKS Again. Color me HAPPY ! :)

Debbie said...

Thanx for choosing me as a winner.
And congratulations to the other winners too.