Saturday, September 12, 2015

Winners of our September Anything Goes Challenge!

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our September Anything Goes Challenge!

Again some awesome projects!

Thanks so much for playing along!

7. That Might Look Good on a Card: Teacher Birthday winner of 10 free images

26. Cristina - Winner of 7 free images

 

8. Sweet Bloomin Scraps- Winner of 4 free images

 

Please check your email soon for details on how to collect your prizes!

Winners chosen via Random.org!

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Congratulations, winners. Very nice projects. Have fun shopping. It's fun to shop at Bugaboo.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow, what a surprise! I am off to look through the store. Congrats to Debi and Cristina. Lovely cards!
Thanks!
Judi @ Sweet Bloomin Scraps

Cristina Valenzuela said...

Thanks so much!!! and congratulations to all winners!
I'm waiting my prize!!! I love Bugaboo stamps!
Hugs.