Sunday, August 2, 2015

Stella Says Sketch Challenge 311 WINNERS

Thanks to everyone who played along with the JULY Stella Says Sketch Challenge!

We'd like to congratulate the following winners - Lovely work ladies!
Alvina  - Winner 10 Bugaboo Stamps Digis
HeatherM using Bugaboo "Little Penguin Winter - toque" digi
HeatherM - Winner 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digis
(jennifer -g) (1/3) - Winner 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Be sure to play along with our August challenge that starts TODAY!!  You'll have the entire month to create and play along.

Who knows, you just might see YOUR project here next month!!

Congrats to all our winners!
Be on the look out for an email titled CONGRATS FROM BUGABOO STAMPS.
If you don't receive an email with details on your win by EOD Monday, check your spam folder as the email may have ended up there.
Hugs & Happy Days!

Note:  All winners are chosen via random.org.

4 comments:

Gail said...

congrats to the winners - Happy Dance - enjoy your Bugaboo Prize - great creations!

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Ooooh! So exciting, and I LOVED this sketch, it's one I printed and will use again - so versatile! I'm thrilled to be in the Top 3, thank you!! <3 Bugaboo!

Alvina said...

OMG I won, thanks bugaboo!

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Hello! I was just wondering if these codes were sent out? I did check my spam but sadly, no mail messages snuck in there (well, nothing important anyway! Just thought I'd check as I know the DT had a wonderful break during this time as well. Thanks!! :)