Sunday, July 19, 2015

It's Winner Time!

 

 
 
Thanks so very much to everyone who played along this past week in our Christmas in July event!  Special thanks to those who took the time to play along all week we know it was a lot of week and we appreciate your time and efforts!

Below is the entire list of winners!   Emails will go out within the next 48 hours with your prize codes and badges so be on the look out!




Grand prize winners Prize   Value 
3rd -2 month Guest $25.00 Marieke
2nd- 3 month Guest $50.00 Hazel (didos)
1st - 4 month Guest $126.00 Linda Anderson



Saturday Winners

1st $30.00 Sarah-J W
2nd $21.00 Lyn T
3rd  $12.00 Jessi
Free Exclusive CIJ Set  $12.00 Cazzy


Sunday Winners 

1st $30.00 Andrea's
2nd $21.00 Mel C
3rd  $12.00 Karen C
Free Exclusive CIJ Set  $12.00 NanaConnie



Monday Winners

1st $30.00 Wendy Batchen
2nd $21.00 Toni
3rd  $12.00 Janice
Free Exclusive CIJ Set  $12.00 Sarah P



Tuesday Winners

1st $30.00 Andrea W
2nd $21.00 Melissa SunshineHoneyBee
3rd  $12.00 Monik Reeck
Free Exclusive CIJ Set  $12.00 Pauline



Wednesday Winners

1st $30.00 Gail Scott
2nd $21.00 AJ
3rd  $12.00 DebiB
Free Exclusive CIJ Set  $12.00 Suze - Day Five
Thursday Winners

1st $30.00 Jerri
2nd $21.00 Pippa
3rd  $12.00 Megan
Free Exclusive CIJ Set  $12.00 creationsnz: CarolG
Friday Winners

1st $30.00 Bunny's Cards: Bunny
2nd $21.00 Susan Renshaw
3rd  $12.00 CraftyGirl
Free Exclusive CIJ Set  $12.00 Lynnpenguin

23 comments:

Mel C said...

Thanks so much! Congrats to all, fun challenge.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This BEE is happy to bee a 2nd Place winner in Tues Ch of Christmas in July. Congrats to all the other winners.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Thank you so much. Congrats to everyone

Jessi said...

Yay, thank you for being a winner and congrats to all the other winners 😊

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness Im thrilled to be one of the Grand Winners, Thank You so much for picking me. We had a blast this last week. Thanks Again, Hazelxx

Marieke Slaats said...

Woot how awesome is that! Thanks! And gratz for the other winners!

Greetz,
Marieke

Sarah said...

Wow thank you so very much I am over the moon and have had a blast this week!! Special thanks t o Janice for encouraging me to play along!!

Gail said...

Oh Happy Day Dance - thanks so much for the lovely win and I want to say a big Happy Happy Smile and Dance to all of the winners - and thanks to Jodie for the lovely week of challenges and for the organization of Tammy Miller for the entire week and her Design Team - have a blessed week - enjoy your day!

Janice said...

Great week and worthy grand winners, but we are all winners when we have Bugaboo images to play with! Thank you once again for a fun week and more digi's to collect, Jx

creationsnz said...

What a lovely surprise, thanks so much! Gosh what a lovely lot of entries all week long.

Cazzy said...

Whoo hooo, thank you for picking me to win the exclusive set! I wanted to enter every day but only managed once.

Congratulations to everyone else, great event!

Cazzy x

Bunny said...

I, too, am doing the happy dance. Another year of Christmas in July at Bugaboo and it was fun. Thank you to those behind the scene for all your hard work. Thank you for my Friday win. I can't wait to pick out my images which will probably take me longer than it did to make the cards.

Congratulations to all that played and all who won. We have a head start on our Christmas cards.

Andrea W said...

It was a lot of fun playing along this week and I'm super excited to be selected as a daily winner. Thanks for the generous prize and congrats to all the winners.

Megan J said...

Hi Ladies, Thank you to Jodie, Tammy and the lovely ladies on the design team for hosting a wonderful week of crafting, gorgeous stamps and inspiration! Thank you for my third place prize on Thursday's challenge, I look forward to participating in more of Bugaboo's lovely challenges in the future...have a wonderful week...Megan

Linda Anderson said...

WHAT??? We arrived to our vacation destination and I finally turned on the laptop and what do I see??? My name as the grand prize winner!!!!! You have no idea how excited I am!!! I yelled out loud WOOHOO and my family looked at me like I had lost my mind!!!

Thank you everyone for another fun week of Christmas challenges. I had a blast!! Congrats to ALL the winners...good luck narrowing down your list of images!!!

Linda

Suze said...

So thrilled to have won the exclusive set - can't wait to see what is in it.
Thanks so much for a great week of challenges and congrats to all the other winners.

misteejay said...

Thank you to all at Bugaboo for another fabulous CIJ event and I'm thrilled to be one of the daily winners. Now the hard part - picking out images from the super selection available.
Congrats to all the other winners and what a fab load of entries from everyone.
Toni xx

NanaConnie said...

How exciting to be one of the winners! :-D Congratulations to everyone.

Karen C said...

Thank you for making me a winner! :) Congrats to all the other winners!

Sarah P said...

I just wanted to say thank you. I didn't get all of the challenges done, but they were fun. Thanks for the exclusive set. I will use it alot.

CraftyGirl said...

Doing a happy dance!!! Congrats to all the winners.

Hugs,

CraftyGirl

Scrappy said...

Congratulations to all of our wonderful, talented winners!

Scrappy said...

Congratulations to all of our wonderful, talented winners!