Saturday, June 20, 2015

Winners of our June Theme Challenge

CONGRATS to our winners of our June Theme "Travel" Challenge!

What FABULOUS projects you all created!  So much inspiration!!

Thanks so much for playing along! 
13. Suze #1 - Winner of 10 Bugaboo Stamps Images
3. Shelley's Musings: Travel Time - Winner of 7 Bugaboo Stamps Images
1. {jennifer-g} - Winner of 4 Bugaboo Stamps Images

Please check your email soon for details on how to collect your prizes!
Be sure to join the fun again today with our newest Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Challenge!

Winners chosen via Random.org!

4 comments:

Gail said...

happy dance to the winners!

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Ooh, yay!! Thank you so much, I'm so excited! I'll be stalking my email relentlessly ;) Happy Saturday and congrats to everyone! Now, time to go make a card for Bingo!

Suze said...

Thank you so much. I'm thrilled to have won a prize. Congrats to the other winners.

Shelley said...

Congrats to the winners. I love going thru the submissions and getting all kinds of inspiration from everyone's projects (not to mention how my wishlist grows lol). I too am stalking my email