Sunday, June 7, 2015

Stella Says Sketch Challenge 309 WINNERS

We'd like to THANK everyone who played along with our Stella Says Sketch Challenge!
And we'd like to Congratulate our winners....
Henriette - 10 Bugaboo Stamps Digis
Bugaboo Bugs May
Something Buging You? by Tracy B Aust - 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digis
Pauline - 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digis

Congrats to all our winners!
Be on the look out for an email titled CONGRATS FROM BUGABOO STAMPS.
If you don't receive an email with details on your win by EOD Monday, check your spam folder as the email may have ended up there.
Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

Henriƫtte said...

Woohooo! Very happy to be one of the winners! Congratulations the the other winners!
Hugs Henriƫtte

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm a bit confused since I rcvd an email from Tammy that I won 7 digis. I did not know what the win was for and when the sketch winners were not posted until now I did not know if it was the sketch which now seeing the winners it was not. I did not select any digis since there were no new ones posted this wk. Not sure what happened.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"