Please join me in congratulating our winners of our May Theme Challenge!
Again some awesome projects!
Thanks so much for playing along!
30. Anet- winner of 10 free images
26. J. Atterbury Creations-Winner of 7 free images
3. Ann Chuang-- Winner of 4 free images
Please check your email soon for details on how to collect your prizes!
Winners chosen via Random.org!

3 comments:
Hi Tammy, unfortunately you have my name and blog link wrong underneath my card. It should be Anet and Blog link is http://anetscrafting.blogspot.com.au/. Anet x
I'm so happy!!Thanks Bugaboo for your very generous prize!
Oh wow! I am very happy as I have a lot of images in my wish list from your shop. It's awesome. Thanks again. I checked my email but I have not seen the details about the prize yet. Will wait for a few more days and follow up again. Hugs and blessings!
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Post a Comment