Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stella Says Sketch Challenge #307

It's another Stella Says Sketch Sunday!

I have to say, THIS is one of my FAVORITE sketches!!
Take a look see at the wonderful creations our designers whipped up. THEN, come join the PARTY!
Pia Skarning featuring Crab Boat
Play along and you could be one of our Stella Says Sketch Bugaboo Stamps winners!  
What's up for grabs?  10 free bugaboo images (must use a bugaboo image to be eligible for this prize), 7 bugaboo images and 4 bugaboo images.  

Come play along and you just might be adding some of your favorite Bugaboo Stamps images to your collection!
Hugs & Happy Days!

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I love playing along. I have so many great bugaboo images to use :)

Lisa (aka CropDropNRoll) said...

Great inspiration, DT! Great sketch, too! I'm going to do my best to play along this week.

Bunny said...

Cute DT work. Thank you for the challenge.