Thursday, April 2, 2015

Oldie But Goodie Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Before we get to our Oldies - we'd like to take a quick minute to WELCOME a few new Guest Designers that will be with us for the upcoming months!
My Photo
 Danielle - April, May, June & July Guest Designer
Hello, I’m Danielle.  It’s pronounced like Da-Neel – or if you are old enough to remember like Tennille from the Captain and Tennille (oops I think I may have just given away my age - lol).
I’m married (24 years) to an incredibly tolerant man of my crafting obsession.  We have a 21 year old son and a 14 year old daughter. I also have two little fur babies who are very cute and sometimes very naughty.  I've been a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) for 21 years – this is how I pay the bills but my real passion is card making and scrapbooking!
This hobby of mine started as a form of stress relief and has turned into the most wonderful obsession. I started my blog - D's Crafty Connection - in February 2012 and immediately jumped in with both feet and started entering challenges.  I haven't settled on one definite style yet - I'm still playing around and having fun as I continue to challenge myself.  One of my dreams when I started my blog was to be asked to be a design team member for a blog and I’ve been very fortunate to have that opportunity as well as to be a guest designer too.  I am so thrilled to be with you at Bugaboo digis for the next few months.  I LOVE the bugaboo digis and hope to give you lots of inspiration as a guest designer.   I’m totally thrilled when I know that I have inspired someone in some way as I am constantly inspired by many of you – so wonderful to return the favor.  
I'm looking forward to seeing your creations and visiting your blogs.  I applaud you for entering challenges and sharing your creations – it’s a terrific way to help yourself grow and be inspired. 
 Hugs and Happy Crafting! D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fOExthoJot4/Uz050GXhH4I/AAAAAAAAGS0/MNJsGPJFIO8/s1600/*
 Monika - April, May & June Guest Designer
Hi, My name is Monika. I come from Jakarta (Indonesia) and since I married my Hubby 2001 (he is a German man) I move to Munich (Germany). I have two sons (Kevin 10 years old and Adrian 8 years old). I started to play with stamp on April 2008. I don’t own any die cut machine, I love to use Digital stamp or Rubber or cling stamp on my card. I also not buy much Design Paper, I love to make my design paper by my self. I love making manly cards and if you see my Blog its more manly cards than girly card. I am so happy being chosen as Guest Designer for Bugaboo Stamp. I hope you get inspired from my cards.

This is me, Lucy...
Lucy – April Guest Designer
I am a happily married mum of 2 living in Australia who is obsessed with cardmaking!
I also own an embellishments company called Flourish with a Bling which is handy because I can call my crafting “my occupation” hehe. My two friends/business partners and I have designed our own unique flourishes and embellishments, I hope you’ll drop in and take a peek at the store (we have 50% off during April) or my blog at lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au
Thanks so much to Catch the Bug for having me as a guest designer, I’m really excited to be a part of your challenge blog.
Welcome Ladies - we're so happy to have you joining the team for a spell!
Okay - so now that we've shown you our Newbies, let's get on to the Oldies  :)

Are you ready to see all the Oldies that we've dusted off especially for today?
Sandye Curry using Girl Speech Bubble




Head on over to The Bugaboo Stamps store and you can pick up all of these Oldies and some newbies too!
Happy Craftin'!

No comments: