Sunday, March 8, 2015

Winners for Stella Says Sketch Challenge #304

We've got our Stella Says Sketch winners for sketch #304.
Thanks to everyone for playing along and CONGRATS to our winners this week!
Cely - Winner of 10 Bugaboo Stamps Images
Jerrie - Winner of 7 Bugaboo Stamps Images
Lynda Rose - Winner of 4 Bugaboo Stamps Images

Be on the look out for an email titled CONGRATS FROM BUGABOO STAMPS.
If you don't receive an email with details on your win by EOD Monday, March 9, check your spam folder as the email may have ended up there.
Hugs & Happy Days!

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG OMG...I'm so excited!!!!!!! I knew it was time to start using and loving my Bugaboo images. I've been coloring and coloring and knew it was time to start building my scenes and bring them to life. Oh boy...time to go to my forever wish list!

Lynda-Rose said...

Oooh I'm having such a lucky week, thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners :) x

Jerrie said...

Thank you so much for your challenges and the chance to win. i love my Bugaboo Images!!