Thanks so much for helping to make our Event a huge success! We are so thankful to each and everyone of you for your continued support through out the years and could not be where we are not without each and everyone of you!
| Prize | Winner Name | ||
| Tell Your Friends Winner | $25 | Pauline | |
| Grand | 1st | 6 free for 6 months and 4 month guest spot | Lillian's Leisure |
| 2nd | $50 and guest spot | Imke | |
| 3rd | $25 and guest spot | WendyBatchen | |
| Saturday | 1st | 10 free images | Sarah T |
| 2nd | 7 free images | Myrna Sweet | |
| 3rd | 4 free images | Deloris | |
| freebie set | free Birthday Bash Set | NanaConnie | |
| Sunday | 1st | 10 free images | AJ |
| 2nd | 7 free images | Jen Evers | |
| 3rd | 4 free images | Patacake Pages | |
| freebie set | free Birthday Bash Set | Megan | |
| Monday | 1st | 10 free images | Andrea's Paper Antics |
| 2nd | 7 free images | Lynnpenguin | |
| 3rd | 4 free images | Kika | |
| freebie set | free Birthday Bash Set | Mel C | |
| Tuesday | 1st | 10 free images | Fabulous Five |
| 2nd | 7 free images | Linda Anderson | |
| 3rd | 4 free images | Monica-LaPaperaGialla | |
| freebie set | free Birthday Bash Set | Sandy's Scrapbookin's | |
| Wednesday | 1st | 10 free images | Melissa SunshineHoneyBee |
| 2nd | 7 free images | Lucy Patrick | |
| 3rd | 4 free images | Tammylee's Stamp Corner: Bugaboo is 5 ....Humor | |
| freebie set | free Birthday Bash Set | Chris | |
| Thursday | 1st | 10 free images | Jessi |
| 2nd | 7 free images | Mary's Crafting Corner: Send In The Clowns | |
| 3rd | 4 free images | Susan Renshaw | |
| freebie set | free Birthday Bash Set | Margaret A (Granmargaret) | |
| Friday | 1st | 10 free images | Sher's Cards: pull toy |
| 2nd | 7 free images | Suze - Day Seven | |
| 3rd | 4 free images | Linda H. | |
| freebie set | free Birthday Bash Set | Mary Demmons |
Thanks so much for playing along! Emails to follow later today!
14 comments:
Congratulations, winners!
This BEE is happy to bee a winner for Wed. Thank you. Congrats to all the other winners.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Yay, so happy to see I won, I'm thrilled! Congrats to all winners and thank you for a fabulous week!
SO happy to see I'm one of the winners! It just made my day better for sure! Thank you so much. Congrats to all the other winners!
I'm thrilled to see my name among the winners. Congrats to all the other winners too.
So excited. Thanks so much. Congratulations to everyone. Fun week.
So excited to see I am among the winners, what a generous amount of gifts to give away, thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners and Happy Birthday Bugaboo! XOX Lucy
Happy Birthday Bugaboo! So excited to find out I'm among the winners. Thank you so much!! Congrats to all the winners!
I am also excited to be one of the winners. I look forward to receiving the birthday bash set. Thank you very much.
Congratulations to the other winners.
I really enjoyed the challenges, thank you.
Thank you for being so generous with the prizes.
Thank you so very much for hosting such a great challenge. I love Bugaboo stamps and use them all the time-I have quite a collection. Not only did I make 7 fun birthday cards, I was inspired by the design team and the other participates!
Thank you. Myrna Sweet
I just noticed that i am 2nd winner of the Grand Prize and i´m totally thrilled ! Thank you so much for picking me and i´m looking to be a guest designer for Bugaboo Stamps. Congrats to all the other winners too. What a fabulous week !! THANKS !!
Thank you to Jodie and the design team for a very fun week, I was thrilled to open my email and discover that I had won your Birthday Bash Set. Congratulations to all who participated and those that won a very big CONGRATULATIONS on all of your lovely Cards
I just got Tammy's email this morning, telling me that I'm a "winnner" on the Bugaboo birthday bash and I'm flabbergasted at the news -- Happy Birthday to me, because today just so happens to be MY birthday!! What a fantastic way to begin my day - celebration time! Congratulations to ALL the other winners and thanks to Jodie and Tammy for sponsoring the FUN !!!
Delighted to be amongst the Winners!
Post a Comment