Sunday, January 25, 2015

Winners of our Birthday Bash – Under the Big Top!

 

Thanks so much for helping to make our Event a huge success!   We are so thankful to each and everyone of you for your continued support through out the years and could not be where we are not without each and everyone of you!  

    Prize Winner Name
 

Tell Your Friends Winner

$25 Pauline
Grand 1st 6 free for 6 months and 4 month guest spot Lillian's Leisure
  2nd $50 and guest spot Imke
  3rd $25 and guest spot WendyBatchen
       
       
Saturday 1st 10 free images Sarah T
  2nd 7 free images Myrna Sweet
  3rd 4 free images Deloris
  freebie set free Birthday Bash Set NanaConnie
       
Sunday 1st 10 free images AJ
  2nd 7 free images Jen Evers
  3rd 4 free images Patacake Pages
  freebie set free Birthday Bash Set Megan
       
Monday 1st 10 free images Andrea's Paper Antics
  2nd 7 free images Lynnpenguin
  3rd 4 free images Kika
  freebie set free Birthday Bash Set Mel C
       
Tuesday 1st 10 free images Fabulous Five
  2nd 7 free images Linda Anderson
  3rd 4 free images Monica-LaPaperaGialla
  freebie set free Birthday Bash Set Sandy's Scrapbookin's
       
Wednesday 1st 10 free images Melissa SunshineHoneyBee
  2nd 7 free images Lucy Patrick
  3rd 4 free images Tammylee's Stamp Corner: Bugaboo is 5 ....Humor
  freebie set free Birthday Bash Set Chris
       
Thursday 1st 10 free images Jessi
  2nd 7 free images Mary's Crafting Corner: Send In The Clowns
  3rd 4 free images Susan Renshaw
  freebie set free Birthday Bash Set Margaret A (Granmargaret)
       
Friday 1st 10 free images Sher's Cards: pull toy
  2nd 7 free images Suze - Day Seven
  3rd 4 free images Linda H.
  freebie set free Birthday Bash Set Mary Demmons

Thanks so much for playing along!  Emails to follow later today!

14 comments:

Bunny said...

Congratulations, winners!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This BEE is happy to bee a winner for Wed. Thank you. Congrats to all the other winners.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Jessi said...

Yay, so happy to see I won, I'm thrilled! Congrats to all winners and thank you for a fabulous week!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

SO happy to see I'm one of the winners! It just made my day better for sure! Thank you so much. Congrats to all the other winners!

Suze said...

I'm thrilled to see my name among the winners. Congrats to all the other winners too.

ShersL84bed said...

So excited. Thanks so much. Congratulations to everyone. Fun week.

Lucy Patrick said...

So excited to see I am among the winners, what a generous amount of gifts to give away, thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners and Happy Birthday Bugaboo! XOX Lucy

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Bugaboo! So excited to find out I'm among the winners. Thank you so much!! Congrats to all the winners!

Granmargaret said...

I am also excited to be one of the winners. I look forward to receiving the birthday bash set. Thank you very much.
Congratulations to the other winners.
I really enjoyed the challenges, thank you.
Thank you for being so generous with the prizes.

sweet art designs said...

Thank you so very much for hosting such a great challenge. I love Bugaboo stamps and use them all the time-I have quite a collection. Not only did I make 7 fun birthday cards, I was inspired by the design team and the other participates!
Thank you. Myrna Sweet

Imke said...

I just noticed that i am 2nd winner of the Grand Prize and i´m totally thrilled ! Thank you so much for picking me and i´m looking to be a guest designer for Bugaboo Stamps. Congrats to all the other winners too. What a fabulous week !! THANKS !!

Megan J said...

Thank you to Jodie and the design team for a very fun week, I was thrilled to open my email and discover that I had won your Birthday Bash Set. Congratulations to all who participated and those that won a very big CONGRATULATIONS on all of your lovely Cards

Lillian A said...

I just got Tammy's email this morning, telling me that I'm a "winnner" on the Bugaboo birthday bash and I'm flabbergasted at the news -- Happy Birthday to me, because today just so happens to be MY birthday!! What a fantastic way to begin my day - celebration time! Congratulations to ALL the other winners and thanks to Jodie and Tammy for sponsoring the FUN !!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Delighted to be amongst the Winners!